Welcome back from your English paper!
Hope you have done well…
Now it is time to look ahead and achieve the target you have set for yourself in Physics.
Here are a few tips…
Make a quick schedule for the next three days. Schedule should have a judicious mix of the study hours and the break/relaxation time. Don’t study for too long hours at a stretch. Give yourself a gap.
- Identify the sub-units which you feel need special attention. For a student with a target of 90+, Difficult things should be the priority. You need to focus on your area of weakness. Revise such topics & make very short notes of the points which you tend to omit/forget.List the important formulae from each unit which need your special attention This will act as a QRK (quick revision kit) on the last day.
- Revise one unit at a time. Read Summary & Points to Ponder listed at the end of the unit from the NCERT text book. Follow up with CBSE previous year questions for real time revision.
- Finish all the units well in time; say by March o3, 2014. Reinforce learning with the help of sample/previous year papers. (You can get a no. of papers from this blog in the category PAPERS).
- Take care of your diet; it is essential to keep your energy level high.
- Remain focused and relaxed during preparation. Avoid last minute nervousness.
- Seek help when you need. Your teachers, parents & even friends can help. This may however need some planning.
- Meditation & light exercises will be of great help for both body & mind.
Keep yourself calm. Remember: It is most important for you & you alone. A grand success awaits you.
Happy learning and best wishes!