Home » Class 11 MCQs
Category Archives: Class 11 MCQs
Launching a Friendly Physics Website for Teachers & students
With the number of posts in the blog growing, the search for relevant content became difficult.In order to make the content well arranged & user friendly, we are launching a website:
It classifies as well as clubs the posts pertaining to a particular unit in a single site.
This will facilitate learning & make it enjoyable.
Some special features of the site are:
- Well defined menu
- Classification of content (Unitwise)
- Different sections like Videos, notes, assignments etc.
- Solved CBSE Physics papers
- Sample papers for practice
- MCQs for Conceptual Clarity
- Tips & Tricks for Low & High achievers
- A special section on TECHNOLOGY AIDED TEACHING (TAT) to empower the teachers in classroom interactions
In order to help you reinforce learning & to give you some practice in understanding & mastering the technique of problem solving, here are a few MCQs from the unit Kinematics. The series will be continued to include more questions in this unit and to cover other units.
Click below to begin.