Home » K-12 Physics
Category Archives: K-12 Physics
Launching a Friendly Physics Website for Teachers & students
With the number of posts in the blog growing, the search for relevant content became difficult.In order to make the content well arranged & user friendly, we are launching a website:
It classifies as well as clubs the posts pertaining to a particular unit in a single site.
This will facilitate learning & make it enjoyable.
Some special features of the site are:
- Well defined menu
- Classification of content (Unitwise)
- Different sections like Videos, notes, assignments etc.
- Solved CBSE Physics papers
- Sample papers for practice
- MCQs for Conceptual Clarity
- Tips & Tricks for Low & High achievers
- A special section on TECHNOLOGY AIDED TEACHING (TAT) to empower the teachers in classroom interactions
In order to help you reinforce learning & to give you some practice in understanding & mastering the technique of problem solving, here are a few MCQs from the unit Kinematics. The series will be continued to include more questions in this unit and to cover other units.
Click below to begin.
With half yearly exams approaching,here is a sample paper for practice for CBSE students of Class 11. The problems are based on Physics for XI Vol I.
Click below to begin.
- the twisting liquid which evaporates depending on the wind and weather, the reflection in the glass; and our imagination adds atoms.
- a distillation of the earth’s rocks, and in its composition we see the secrets of the universe’s age, and the evolution of stars.
- a strange array of chemicals in the wine? How did they come to be?
- the ferments, the enzymes, the substrates, and the products.There in wine is found the great generalization; all life is fermentation.
No thinking! No Science!
Listen to the message in this melodious style!
The present video is in continuation with a new series for CBSE, ICSE & K-12 Physics students on the unit Work, Power & Energy. The topic covered is Types of Collisions.
Click below to watch Work, Power & Energy-VIII.
The present video is in continuation with a new series for CBSE, ICSE & K-12 Physics students on the unit Work, Power & Energy. The topic covered is Relation between Momentum & Kinetic energy.
Click below to watch Work, Power & Energy-VII.
The present video is in continuation with a new series for CBSE, ICSE & K-12 Physics students on the unit Work, Power & Energy. The topics covered are Power & Numerical example based on definition of power.
Click below to watch Work, Power & Energy-IV