Home » TAT
Category Archives: TAT
Launching a Friendly Physics Website for Teachers & students
With the number of posts in the blog growing, the search for relevant content became difficult.In order to make the content well arranged & user friendly, we are launching a website:
It classifies as well as clubs the posts pertaining to a particular unit in a single site.
This will facilitate learning & make it enjoyable.
Some special features of the site are:
- Well defined menu
- Classification of content (Unitwise)
- Different sections like Videos, notes, assignments etc.
- Solved CBSE Physics papers
- Sample papers for practice
- MCQs for Conceptual Clarity
- Tips & Tricks for Low & High achievers
- A special section on TECHNOLOGY AIDED TEACHING (TAT) to empower the teachers in classroom interactions
We at PHYSICSBECKONS constantly aim at making Physics Teaching-Learning a pleasure: easy & enjoyable.
In an attempt to further this aim, we are introducing a new section to include powerfulTechnology aided Teaching tools to help you in the class room teaching to make Teaching Easier & Learning Joyful.
It is hoped that use of these tools will help bring home the clear concepts of the subject to the students faster, giving you sufficient time for problem discussion, revision and to prepare the students for the CBSE exams.
Your critical feedback is always a source of inspiration & is always welcome.
Here is the second part of Dual Nature of Matter & Radiation, a sequel to Part I.
Click below to begin.
Here is part I for your reference.